Stone Temple Pilots
The KROQ Weenie Roast saw the debut of Linkin Park‘s Chester Bennington as the new frontman of Stone Temple Pilots. Check out our exclusive interview with STP, or ChestTP, as we like to call them, […]
Kevin & Bean interview surprise guest Stone Temple Pilots and Chester Bennington backstage at Weenie Roast 2013.
Stone Temple Pilots Ft. Chester Bennington, Black Keys, Thirty Seconds To Mars Bring The Rock To Weenie Roast 2013
From the clutch of emerging bands that performed early in the day through the marquee headliners that graced, the songs of summer 2013 galvanized the diehard crowd of Southern Californian music fans.
“Let’s be friends.” An airplane courtesy of Tilly’s emblazoned this phrase across the sky as music fans funneled into Weenie Roast 2013, sparkling eyes mentally asking where a thirsty mouth could procure the guitar-shaped strawberry […]
If seeing is believing, the audience at Weenie Roast 2013 definitely left as believers in the power of music. The unbelievable magic of the night was doubly-amplified after all the amazing sets earlier when sonic […]
DJs Kat Corbett and Stryker discuss their favorite KROQ Weenie Roast memories, including their favorite surprise sets, The Strokes trashing their dressing room, and much more!
When the Stone Temple Pilots terminated lead singer Scott Weiland with a single-sentence press release today (Wednesday February 27), they allegedly forgot to inform Weiland himself. “Stone Temple Pilots have announced they have officially terminated […]
‘Tis KROQ fave Scott Weiland’s birthday today. Did you get him something sexy? Maybe we could all just dance for him a bit. I’m gonna guess it’s been awhile since you’ve seen this video… * […]
On September 29th, 1992 George H. W. Bush was campaigning against Bill Clinton for the presidency, The Last of the Mohicans was the number one film, and Stone Temple Pilots released their debut album Core.
Epicenter 2012 Shook Southern California With Performances By Stone Temple Pilots, Bush, Deftones & More!
Los Angeles, despite all the Epicenter tweets you may have seen recently, the earth wasn’t shaking. Well, it was thanks to some plate-shifting rhythms at one of rock’s finest, most hardcore music festivals out there: Epicenter 2012. […]
- Women Of Weenie Roast KROQ Weenie Roast 2013 Team Bean: Donate Life... Depeche Mode At The Troubadour
- KROQ Party House At Coachella... Coachella 2013 Weekend 2 Phoenix Coachella Through The Eyes Of...
- KROQ Party House At Coachella... Coachella 2013 Weekend 1 Miss Double D-cember Spring... April Foolishness 2013
- Warped Tour 2013 Kickoff Party WonderCon 2013 Paid Dues Festival 2013 Fitz & The Tantrums
- RT @TedStryker: Have you heard the Daft Punk + @Casablancas_J song "Instant Crush"? Gonna play it in 25 minutes for the #Stryker420 on KR… 5 hours ago
- Help tornado victims: Bid on a guitar signed by @30SECONDSTOMARS @jimmyeatworld @diplo @awolnation + more live105.cbslocal.com/2013/05/22/bid… @redcross 7 hours ago
- Florida is the gift that just keeps on giving! The latest in #WhatsUpWithFlorida: kroq.cbslocal.com/2013/05/22/wha… 9 hours ago
- #WestOnWest may be the greatest thing ever. (Thanks to @JimmyKimmel and @TheCousinSal for the idea) kroq.cbslocal.com/2013/05/22/wes… 10 hours ago