Kevin & Bean check in with kidney-recipient Scott Mason, and talk about the Donate Life Run/Walk event happening April 27th
For the last two weeks, as my kidney donor surgery date was approaching, I kept my eye on Thanksgiving. Whenever “this is difficult” or “this is painful” or “this is scary” crossed my mind I […]
After a successful kidney donation to KROQ’s Scott Mason Tuesday, Bean made it through recovery with flying colors. And, despite some pain, he phoned into the morning show to thank KROQ listeners for their support […]
Bean and Scott shared a beautiful moment today as Bean’s kidney became Scott’s. Both recovering like champs.
I’m going to be away from the Kevin & Bean show a few days here and there over the next two weeks as I prepare for and recover from a surgery to have one of […]
- Fall Out Boy Ink N Iron Festival Matt & Kim Mumford & Sons
- Queens Of The Stone Age Women Of Weenie Roast KROQ Weenie Roast 2013 Team Bean: Donate Life...
- Depeche Mode At The Troubadour KROQ Party House At Coachella... Coachella 2013 Weekend 2 Phoenix
- Coachella Through The Eyes Of... KROQ Party House At Coachella... Coachella 2013 Weekend 1 Miss Double D-cember Spring...
- Take This Week’s Music Survey And Enter To Win @FestivalSupreme Tickets @realtenaciousd @jackblackcomedy @gassleak cbsloc.al/11JTvyL 7 minutes ago
- RT @davesawchuk: Adam West reads Kanye West via @kroq This is BRILLIANT: kroq.cbslocal.com/2013/06/18/wes… 12 minutes ago
- Stabbing your brother over Mac + Cheese? Only in Florida! #WhatsUpWithFlorida kroq.cbslocal.com/2013/06/18/wha… 1 hour ago
- Thank you @PetrosandMoney, @DeanJNorris @UnderTheDomeCBS & @HowieMandel @NBCAGT for joining us. Download the podcast: kroq.cbslocal.com/kevin-bean-pod… 2 hours ago