Mumford and Sons
With Coachella looming this weekend, L.A. station KROQ’s most popular DJs gathered around the studio to share a few of their favorite festival memories for this episode of Radio.com Inside Out.
Enter for your chance to win a pair of tickets to see Mumford & Sons at the San Manuel Amphitheater on Sunday, June 2nd. You’ll also score VIP access to KROQ’s backstage BBQ!
Lollapalooza Announces 2013 Line-Up: The Cure, Nine Inch Nails, Mumford & Sons, The Killers Top Bill
The line-up for this year’s Lollapalooza music festival has officially been announced, featuring headliners Nine Inch Nails, Mumford & Son, the Killers and the Cure, making their first-ever appearance at the fest. “The first time I ran into Robert […]
While the Lollapalooza lineup is still a much rumored discussion, Imagine Dragons let it slip that they’ll be playing the festival this summer. During an interview with Radio.com, the topic of summer festivals came up […]
Mumford & Sons frontman Marcus Mumford, who often inserts religious references into his songwriting, has remained relatively tight-lipped about his religious beliefs, despite the band’s latest album Babel having a biblical-inspired title. That is, until […]
Mumford & Sons literally have fans seeing quadruple in their new video for “Whispers in the Dark.” Director Jim Canty splits the screen four ways to show the pseudo-behind-the-scenes journey that each band member takes to […]
Nominated for Best New Artist and Best Americana Album, this was the first time the Denver, CO threesome have graced the stage at the GRAMMYs. Along with Mumford & Sons, The Lumineers are seen as […]
The GRAMMY pre-telecast gave out its first award for Best Short Form Music video to Rihanna featuring Calvin Harris for “We Found Love.” The video, directed by Melina Matsoukas and shot in Belfast and Bangor, […]
“[It's] a bit daunting but we’d rather play it than just sit in the crowd and be awkward,” Marcus Mumford said. “It’s better than it could be.” Mumford & Sons are no strangers to the […]
“They’re the British bluegrass guys!” “They’re folk-rock on steroids!” “The little banjo band that could.” Those are some of the ways that Radio.com‘s panel of music experts described six-time GRAMMY-nominated band Mumford & Sons, whose […]
- Women Of Weenie Roast KROQ Weenie Roast 2013 Team Bean: Donate Life... Depeche Mode At The Troubadour
- KROQ Party House At Coachella... Coachella 2013 Weekend 2 Phoenix Coachella Through The Eyes Of...
- KROQ Party House At Coachella... Coachella 2013 Weekend 1 Miss Double D-cember Spring... April Foolishness 2013
- Warped Tour 2013 Kickoff Party WonderCon 2013 Paid Dues Festival 2013 Fitz & The Tantrums
- Producer Steve Lillywhite attributes his big break with @U2 to Joy Division singer's suicide: cbsloc.al/12MTuOc 3 hours ago
- .@SystemOfADown bassist @officialshavo blames singer @SerjTankian for seven-year album gap. kroq.cbslocal.com/2013/05/22/sys… 4 hours ago
- #WestOnWest may be the greatest thing ever. (Thanks to @JimmyKimmel and @TheCousinSal for the idea) kroq.cbslocal.com/2013/05/22/wes… 1 hour ago
- RT @spark4creative: Listening to @CIAspygirl LIVE on @kevinandbean. You should too! #KROQ #spy bit.ly/1a6tuOS 4 hours ago