During a recent interview, Depeche Mode lead singer Dave Gahan revealed that vocalist Frank Ocean has collaborated with the band’s main songwriter, Martin Gore. “We were in the studio in New York, and we were […]
On music’s biggest night, social media networks exploded with commentary, making the 55th GRAMMY Awards this year’s second-most popular event with close to 15.5 million interactions as reported by Trendrr, a social TV analytics provider […]
During an exclusive interview with Radio.com, the band Paramore was excited to discuss the rapidly approaching 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards, counting some of this year’s most prominent nominees as pals. “I haven’t been this excited […]
How do the GRAMMYs do it? It’s hard enough to narrow it down to only five choices every year, but then they have to vote only one as THE best new artist for an entire […]
Frank Ocean’s Channel Orange was one of the most eagerly anticipated albums of 2012. After 2011’s highly acclaimed nostalgia, ULTRA mixtape, expectations incredibly high for Ocean’s debut album. Channel Orange didn’t disappoint: by year’s end, […]
When The Lumineers attended the GRAMMY Nominations concert last month in Nashville there were a few clues that led them to believe they might receive a nomination. “We were at the nominations ceremony and we […]
Taylor Swift, Kelly Clarkson and the guys of fun. are all teaming up for a brand new GRAMMY compilation album. In honor of the upcoming awards show the Recording Academy is releasing a 22-track record […]
Frank Ocean’s name seems to be everywhere these days, with the alt-R&B sensation being nominated for a bunch of GRAMMY awards and being the darling of critics and artists alike. Now he’s getting his angst-ridden rock on with an emotional Radiohead cover (like there are any other kind).
The theme of this year’s nominations could be taken in a number of ways, but when you look at the contenders up for all-powerful Album of the Year category, one thing is certain: it’s the year of the underdogs and the newcomers.
He stands with Kanye West, Jay-Z, The Black Keys’ Dan Auerbach, fun., and Mumford & Sons as the six artists who have six nominations each, topping all other artists.
- Women Of Weenie Roast KROQ Weenie Roast 2013 Team Bean: Donate Life... Depeche Mode At The Troubadour
- KROQ Party House At Coachella... Coachella 2013 Weekend 2 Phoenix Coachella Through The Eyes Of...
- KROQ Party House At Coachella... Coachella 2013 Weekend 1 Miss Double D-cember Spring... April Foolishness 2013
- Warped Tour 2013 Kickoff Party WonderCon 2013 Paid Dues Festival 2013 Fitz & The Tantrums
- Queens Of The Stone debuted nearly all of new album #LikeClockwork" last night. Read our review: kroq.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/que… @QOTSA 5 hours ago
- RT @Matt_Barnes22: On Live Now w/ @DrDrew & @MikeCatherwood on @Loveline @KROQ... Got Questions, call in (800) 568- 3191 19 hours ago
- YES!!!! RT @luxiboo: Mint tea then bubble bath time. Think I should Vine that... #Istanbul 5 hours ago
- Thank you @FunnyBrad & @K_n_B_Archive for joining us today. Download the podcast here: kroq.cbslocal.com/kevin-bean-pod… #nevernudes 5 hours ago