For the last two weeks, as my kidney donor surgery date was approaching, I kept my eye on Thanksgiving. Whenever “this is difficult” or “this is painful” or “this is scary” crossed my mind I […]
After a successful kidney donation to KROQ’s Scott Mason Tuesday, Bean made it through recovery with flying colors. And, despite some pain, he phoned into the morning show to thank KROQ listeners for their support […]
Bean and Scott shared a beautiful moment today as Bean’s kidney became Scott’s. Both recovering like champs.
KEVIN & BEAN’S APRIL FOOLISHNESS 2012 SATURDAY, APRIL 7 – GIBSON AMPHITHEATRE LINEUP * Brad Williams Eddie Ifft Bob Saget Jay Mohr Felipe Esparza Tim Minchin Jim Jefferies Larry King Eddie Izzard Once again Cleto […]
- Women Of Weenie Roast KROQ Weenie Roast 2013 Team Bean: Donate Life... Depeche Mode At The Troubadour
- KROQ Party House At Coachella... Coachella 2013 Weekend 2 Phoenix Coachella Through The Eyes Of...
- KROQ Party House At Coachella... Coachella 2013 Weekend 1 Miss Double D-cember Spring... April Foolishness 2013
- Warped Tour 2013 Kickoff Party WonderCon 2013 Paid Dues Festival 2013 Fitz & The Tantrums
- RT @TedStryker: Have you heard the Daft Punk + @Casablancas_J song "Instant Crush"? Gonna play it in 25 minutes for the #Stryker420 on KR… 3 hours ago
- Help tornado victims: Bid on a guitar signed by @30SECONDSTOMARS @jimmyeatworld @diplo @awolnation + more live105.cbslocal.com/2013/05/22/bid… @redcross 5 hours ago
- Florida is the gift that just keeps on giving! The latest in #WhatsUpWithFlorida: kroq.cbslocal.com/2013/05/22/wha… 6 hours ago
- #WestOnWest may be the greatest thing ever. (Thanks to @JimmyKimmel and @TheCousinSal for the idea) kroq.cbslocal.com/2013/05/22/wes… 8 hours ago