As much as people go out of their way to publicly mock Chad Kroeger and his band Nickelback, the wildly successful Canadian rockers are making more money than ever before. If living well is the best revenge, these guys have already won.
Canadian music TV channel AUX have created the Skrillex Machine, which inserts a photo of Skirllex and an endless loop of bass on top of any website you like.
- Fall Out Boy Ink N Iron Festival Matt & Kim Mumford & Sons
- Queens Of The Stone Age Women Of Weenie Roast KROQ Weenie Roast 2013 Team Bean: Donate Life...
- Depeche Mode At The Troubadour KROQ Party House At Coachella... Coachella 2013 Weekend 2 Phoenix
- Coachella Through The Eyes Of... KROQ Party House At Coachella... Coachella 2013 Weekend 1 Miss Double D-cember Spring...
- Take This Week’s Music Survey And Enter To Win @FestivalSupreme Tickets @realtenaciousd @jackblackcomedy @gassleak cbsloc.al/11JTvyL 1 hour ago
- RT @davesawchuk: Adam West reads Kanye West via @kroq This is BRILLIANT: kroq.cbslocal.com/2013/06/18/wes… 1 hour ago
- Stabbing your brother over Mac + Cheese? Only in Florida! #WhatsUpWithFlorida kroq.cbslocal.com/2013/06/18/wha… 3 hours ago
- Thank you @PetrosandMoney, @DeanJNorris @UnderTheDomeCBS & @HowieMandel @NBCAGT for joining us. Download the podcast: kroq.cbslocal.com/kevin-bean-pod… 4 hours ago