For the last two weeks, as my kidney donor surgery date was approaching, I kept my eye on Thanksgiving. Whenever “this is difficult” or “this is painful” or “this is scary” crossed my mind I [...]
The last five days have been a whirlwind since we announced on the Kevin & Bean show that I will be donating a kidney to long-time KROQ engineer Scott Mason. Catch up here. In the [...]
I’m going to be away from the Kevin & Bean show a few days here and there over the next two weeks as I prepare for and recover from a surgery to have one of [...]
About a week ago I got to do something I have been wanting to do for my entire adult life. I spent a night about six-feet away from some of my heroes, The Sonics. Among the sold out crowd were The Black Keys.
- Queens Of The Stone Age Women Of Weenie Roast KROQ Weenie Roast 2013 Team Bean: Donate Life...
- Depeche Mode At The Troubadour KROQ Party House At Coachella... Coachella 2013 Weekend 2 Phoenix
- Coachella Through The Eyes Of... KROQ Party House At Coachella... Coachella 2013 Weekend 1 Miss Double D-cember Spring...
- April Foolishness 2013 Warped Tour 2013 Kickoff Party WonderCon 2013 Paid Dues Festival 2013
- RT @KatCorbett: The power of music. <3 kroq.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/sta… 10 hours ago
- RT @radiodotcom: .@STPBand sues ex-singer Scott Weiland: cbsloc.al/10YUBKN 11 hours ago
- YES!!!! RT @luxiboo: Mint tea then bubble bath time. Think I should Vine that... #Istanbul 18 hours ago
- Thank you @FunnyBrad & @K_n_B_Archive for joining us today. Download the podcast here: kroq.cbslocal.com/kevin-bean-pod… #nevernudes 18 hours ago