Kevin & Bean’s Internet Roundup 2/27/13
On this edition of the Internet Roundup: Taylor Swift (goat remix), how not to curl your hair, Bad Lip Reading, Key & Peele join the Epic Rap Battle and Pot Shop .
Also, Kyla loves the moon, Russian Meteorites the movie, the Oscars were Amazing, This Week in Unnecessary Censorship and more.
Taylor Swift – I Knew You Were A Goat When You Walked In
Description: Taylor Swift + goat fail = AWESOMENESS
Burning My Hair Off
Description: This is how NOT to curl your hair!
“2013 Independent Spirit Awards: Best Screenplay Nominees” — A Bad Lip Reading
Description: BLR was asked to create a series of clips for the 2013 Film Independent Spirit Awards, which was hosted by Andy Samberg on February 23rd. This video was shown as part of the ceremony and television broadcast. http://www.spiritawards.com/
Gandhi vs Martin Luther King Jr. Epic Rap Battles of History Season 2
Description: Gandi vs. MLK
Pot Shop – Macklemore Thrift Shop Parody
Description: Written and Performed by Steve Berke, featuring Sexy Sax Man, Towelie, and David King Cain with special guest Playboy Playmate Amanda Cerny (@AmandaCerny on twitter/Instagram)
Russian Meteorite: The Movie!!!! (HD) Stunning!!
Description: It blew my mind when I heard about this, the footage the Russian people captured is STUNNING! So I cut together this little trailer. Thankfully no one was killed. Edited by: Nathan Fackrell
Kayla loves the moon
Description: So this is my daughter, Kayla. She’s a little over 2 in the video and has been obsessed with the moon since before she could talk. Any time there is a clear view of the moon, she will excitedly shriek “THE MOON! THE MOON! THE! MOOOON!”. This was one of those moments, and it’s actually just after her initial freak out.
Show Host Can’t Take The Heat
Description: A children’s show host passes out during a TV show.
White Guy Impersonates 20 Rappers
Description: As you probably know I LOVE rap music, and I love impersonating people on Youtube, as I’ve done with a few of my favorites, Jack Black & Busta Rhymes most recently. What I’ve decided to do is impersonate every one of my favorite rappers that I could think of in the span of 10 minutes, and so here you have it: 20 Rappers.
The lineup is as follows: Busta Rhymes, DMX, Jay-Z, Kanye West, Kid Cudi, Wiz Khalifa, Dr. Dre, Lil’ Wayne, Drake, Snoop Dogg, OutKast (Andre 3000 & Big Boi), Nelly, Lil’ Jon, E-40, Diddy, Afroman, Q-Tip, Rick Ross, Eminem.
Everything Was “Amazing” at the Oscars
Description: Everything Was “Amazing” at the Oscars
Jimmy Kimmel Live’s -This Week in Unnecessary Censorship
Description: Jimmy’s weekly tribute to the FCC.
Check out the rest of the Internet Roundup collection here.
- Fall Out Boy Ink N Iron Festival Matt & Kim Mumford & Sons
- Queens Of The Stone Age Women Of Weenie Roast KROQ Weenie Roast 2013 Team Bean: Donate Life...
- Depeche Mode At The Troubadour KROQ Party House At Coachella... Coachella 2013 Weekend 2 Phoenix
- Coachella Through The Eyes Of... KROQ Party House At Coachella... Coachella 2013 Weekend 1 Miss Double D-cember Spring...
- RT @thesteelwells: Steelwells tunes on @kroq today at 12:35p - tune in!! (106.7 fm) instagram.com/p/awFLA3GEL6/ 18 minutes ago
- RT @KatCorbett: SONG OF THE DAY: @thesteelwells El Capitan akorn.tv/project_h5/ste… Tonight FREE 21+ @LosGlobosLA On @kroq at 12:35p today #… 37 minutes ago
- You know how he do.- Kevin RT @heybabywassssup: Never heard @RalphGarman talk about so many videos, songs & albums 'dropping.' So urban, yo. 2 hours ago
- RT @Matt_Barnes22: Gd morning! About to jump on a call w/ @KevinandBean on @KROQ! Listen live kroq.com for info on the "Fight… 3 hours ago