Kevin & Bean’s April Foolishness 2013 Lineup And Event Details
Kevin & Bean’s April Foolishness 2013
Saturday, April 6th – Gibson Amphitheatre
Ticket prices are as follows:
- “How Do You Like Me Now?” Section – Pit seat, VIP parking, one hour reception with The Kevin & Bean Show, and a “How Do You Like Me Now?” T-shirt: $99.00 + fees.
- Orchestra: $65.00 + fees.
- Loge: $45.00 + fees.
- Mezzanine: $25.00 + fees.
You must have a credit card or ATM card to purchase April Foolishness tickets online. ADA/wheelchair accessible seats go on sale at the same time.
- Tickets are available for purchase nationwide.
- NO ticket limit (standard is 8 tickets).
- Can I pick where my seats are located? NO. The Ticketmaster system puts out the best available seats at your moment of purchase.
WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT
Mission: To honor and empower wounded warriors.
- To raise awareness and enlist the public’s aid for the needs of injured service members.
- To help injured service members aid and assist each other.
- To provide unique, direct programs and services to meet the needs of injured service members.
Cedars-Sinai Health System, a nonprofit, independent healthcare organization, is committed to:
- Leadership and excellence in delivering quality healthcare services.
- Expanding the horizons of medical knowledge through biomedical research.
- Educating and training physicians and other healthcare professionals
- Striving to improve the health status of our community
Quality patient care is our priority. Providing excellent clinical and service quality, offering compassionate care, and supporting research and medical education are essential to our mission. This mission is founded in the ethical and cultural precepts of the Judaic tradition, which inspires devotion to the art and science of healing, and to the care we give to our patients and staff.
Courtesy of Bud Light. The Sure Sign of a Good Time. Here We Go!