Jimmy Fallon is about to Blow Your Pants Off with his forthcoming comedy-slash-music album featuring songs performed on his show Late Night With Jimmy Fallon.
The multi-talented television host has performed quipping environmentally-conscious songs like “Balls In Your Mouth” with Pearl Jam’s Eddie Vedder, “Scrambled Eggs” with Paul McCartney, and the internet viral sensation, the “History of Rap” with Justin Timberlake.
Blow Your Pants Off also features old-school artists like Neil Young and Bob Dylan performing television theme songs such as the “Fresh Prince of Bel-Air” and “Charles in Charge.”
- Neil Young- “Fresh Prince of Bel-Air”
- Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake-“History of Rap”
- Jimmy Fallon-“Tebowie”
- Jimmy Falloon and Paul McCartney-“Scrambled Eggs”
- The Doors-“Reading Rainbow”
- Jimmy Fallon and Eddie Vedder-“Balls in Your Mouth”
- Jimmy Fallon-“My Upstairs Neighbors Are Having Sex (and Listening to the Black Eyed Peas)”
- Bob Dylan-“Charles in Charge”
- Jimmy Fallon and Dave Matthews-“Walk of Shame”
- Jimmy Fallon and Brian Williams-“Slow Jam the News”
- Jimmy Fallon-“New French Girlfriend”
- Jimmy Fallon and Big & Rich-“Cougar Huntin'”
- Jimmy Fallon-“You Spit When You Talk”
- Jimmy Fallon and Stephen Colbert-“Friday” (with Stephen Colbert)
- Neil Young and Bruce Springsteen- “Whip My Hair”
Blow Your Pants Off hits stores June 12th.
–Nadia Noir, CBS Radio Los Angeles