Kevin & Bean’s April Foolishness 2012 Event Details And Lineup

foolishness 2012 385 Kevin & Beans April Foolishness 2012 Event Details And Lineup

felipe Kevin & Beans April Foolishness 2012 Event Details And Lineup Felipe Esparza

timminchin Kevin & Beans April Foolishness 2012 Event Details And Lineup Tim Minchin

jefferies Kevin & Beans April Foolishness 2012 Event Details And Lineup Jim Jefferies

larryking Kevin & Beans April Foolishness 2012 Event Details And Lineup Larry King

eddieizzard Kevin & Beans April Foolishness 2012 Event Details And Lineup Eddie Izzard

Once again Cleto & The Cletones, as seen nightly on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, is happy to return as the official house band of Kevin & Bean’s April Foolishness.

Ticket proceeds will be donated to the Wounded Warrior Project and Cedars-Sinai Maxine Dunitz Children’s Heath Center NICU.

woundedwarrior 385 [Event Details] Kevin & Beans April Foolishness   April 2nd At The Gibson Amphitheatre

Mission: To honor and empower wounded warriors.

• To raise awareness and enlist the public’s aid for the needs of injured service members.
  • To help injured service members aid and assist each other.
  • To provide unique, direct programs and services to meet the needs of injured service members.

cedarssinai [Event Details] Kevin & Beans April Foolishness   April 2nd At The Gibson Amphitheatre

Cedars-Sinai Health System, a nonprofit, independent healthcare organization, is committed to:

• Leadership and excellence in delivering quality healthcare services.
  • Expanding the horizons of medical knowledge through biomedical research.
  • Educating and training physicians and other healthcare professionals
  • Striving to improve the health status of our community

Quality patient care is our priority. Providing excellent clinical and service quality, offering compassionate care, and supporting research and medical education are essential to our mission. This mission is founded in the ethical and cultural precepts of the Judaic tradition, which inspires devotion to the art and science of healing, and to the care we give to our patients and staff.

Tickets go on sale this Thursday, March 1st, at 10am PST via Ticketmaster.

KROQ Street Team members will receive an email with the exclusive on-sale password. This is NOT a presale, all tickets go on sale at this time. If you haven’t received an email by Monday evening, make sure you’re logged in to the street team page and click here for the password.

Ticket Prices:

• We’re Better Than You (pit seat, VIP parking, one hour reception with The Kevin & Bean Show and a “We’re Better Than You” T-shirt): $99.00 + fees
  • Orchestra: $65.00 + fees
  • Loge: $45.00 +fees
  • Mezzanine: $25.00 + fees

Additional Info:

• You must have a credit card or ATM card to purchase tickets online.
  • ADA/wheelchair accessible seats go on sale at the same time.
  • Tickets are available for purchase to state of California residents only. This is determined by your billing zip code on the credit card you use to purchase your tickets.
  • No ticket limit
  • Can I pick where my seats are located? NO. The Ticketmaster system puts out the best available seats at your moment of purchase.
  • In addition, ticket buyers can select UPS delivery: $14.50-$25.00 range

Previous April Foolishnesses

[photogallerylink id=102572]
[photogallerylink id=32020]

1. Justin says:

Best Lineup yet!

2. Mel says:

OMG… Eddie Izzard!!!! I have to go!

3. Alexandra says:

Pretty lame that it has to be through Ticketmaster/Live Nation. That means your cheapest “$25 tickets” are really $41.75. I’m just a poor, broke college student who’d really love to go but can’t afford such a huge price hike from Ticketmaster “convenience” fees.

1. 90028 says:

majority of CA venues are contracted with TM (if not owned/leased through LN). if $20 is gunna break the bank maybe u need to be out workin rather than hitting up shows…..

1. The fact that getting raped for a 80% “convenience” fee is well, rape…. Screwing fans, especially for a charity event is crap. Since it is for such a great cause, maybe LiveNation/tTicketraper should donate their portion to the charity as well.

2. atomicbawm says:

I was excited til I saw I’d have to spend 41 bucks on a 25 dollar IS lame and I CAN afford it. we all know TM screws over folks..wasn’t there a lawsuit recently about this?

3. Gus says:

I know, I ended up paying $65 in fees on 5 tix. I could of bought another loge ticket, fees included for that much

4. Eb says:

VIP Pit packages being marketed as “We’re Better Than You” tickets? Seriously? I’ll donate my money directly to the charity instead of lining the piggy pockets of Ticketmaster, Live Nation, and corporate KROQ in their weak attempt to inject humor with blatant elitism.

1. Luke says:

lol damn Eb get a sense of humor… I think this show would be lost on you anyway.

2. ADRIAN VEE says:

5. Lisa says:

Woot-Woot! Just got our tix!

1. Joey says:

How come I cannot purchase tickets without a password? Do you have to be a street team member?

1. Cody Black says:

It’s been clearly stated that you must be a street team member with the password to purchase tickets. Looks like you missed out on this one…

6. Nicole says:

So is it just being stupid for me, or is it sold out,

1. Cody Black says:

Keep trying!

1. Joey says:

Not working for me either, requesting promotional code or password to purchase, WTF!?!?!!?

2. Nicole says:

I have been since 1020. It’s not happening. Ugh!

7. RT says:

Is the event close to being sold out? I can only buy 1 ticket. Whenever I select a quantity of 2 or more it says there is nothing matching my search! WTF? Will there be another chance to get 2 tickets next to each other when they go on sale for the general public?

1. Cody Black says:

It is sold out. There is no “other sale” for the general public. All tickets were put on sale today.

8. Mari says:

I soooooo want to go especially since its on my birthday!!!!

9. Ryan says:

What’s the age limit?

1. Cody Black says:

This show is intended for 18+, feel free to email us at if you have any further questions.

10. Isaac Diaz says:

I hope it is a gr8 show!!! Sounds like alot good people going to be there. Not my CUP OF TEA. But would love to have A KEVIN AND BEAN APRIL FOOLISHNESS STICKER THOUGH.I will “DONATE” 5 BUCKS FOR THE STICKER.iF IT IS POSSIBLE EMAIL ME .