Kevin & Bean’s April Foolishness 2012 Event Details And Lineup
KEVIN & BEAN’S APRIL FOOLISHNESS 2012
SATURDAY, APRIL 7 – GIBSON AMPHITHEATRE
Once again Cleto & The Cletones, as seen nightly on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, is happy to return as the official house band of Kevin & Bean’s April Foolishness.
Ticket proceeds will be donated to the Wounded Warrior Project and Cedars-Sinai Maxine Dunitz Children’s Heath Center NICU.
Mission: To honor and empower wounded warriors.
- To raise awareness and enlist the public’s aid for the needs of injured service members.
- To help injured service members aid and assist each other.
- To provide unique, direct programs and services to meet the needs of injured service members.
Cedars-Sinai Health System, a nonprofit, independent healthcare organization, is committed to:
- Leadership and excellence in delivering quality healthcare services.
- Expanding the horizons of medical knowledge through biomedical research.
- Educating and training physicians and other healthcare professionals
- Striving to improve the health status of our community
Quality patient care is our priority. Providing excellent clinical and service quality, offering compassionate care, and supporting research and medical education are essential to our mission. This mission is founded in the ethical and cultural precepts of the Judaic tradition, which inspires devotion to the art and science of healing, and to the care we give to our patients and staff.
Tickets go on sale this Thursday, March 1st, at 10am PST via Ticketmaster.
KROQ Street Team members will receive an email with the exclusive on-sale password. This is NOT a presale, all tickets go on sale at this time. If you haven’t received an email by Monday evening, make sure you’re logged in to the street team page and click here for the password.
- We’re Better Than You (pit seat, VIP parking, one hour reception with The Kevin & Bean Show and a “We’re Better Than You” T-shirt): $99.00 + fees
- Orchestra: $65.00 + fees
- Loge: $45.00 +fees
- Mezzanine: $25.00 + fees
- You must have a credit card or ATM card to purchase tickets online.
- ADA/wheelchair accessible seats go on sale at the same time.
- Tickets are available for purchase to state of California residents only. This is determined by your billing zip code on the credit card you use to purchase your tickets.
- No ticket limit
- Can I pick where my seats are located? NO. The Ticketmaster system puts out the best available seats at your moment of purchase.
- In addition, ticket buyers can select UPS delivery: $14.50-$25.00 range
Previous April Foolishnesses