KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas: SOLD OUT. Win floor tickets to both nights | Set Times & Venue Info

Send Us Your Questions For Gotye, Watch His Performance On Jimmy Kimmel Live

Up and coming star [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Gotye[/lastfm] took to the outdoor stage at Jimmy Kimmel Live! last night for an incredible performance. He performed his songs “Eyes Wide Open” and the current #1 song on KROQ “Somebody That I Used To Know,” featuring [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kimbra[/lastfm], both off his new album Making Mirrors.

Gotye is also coming in to the KROQ studios tomorrow and we want to ask him some of YOUR questions! Want to know more about this new sensation? Submit your questions after the jump.

“Somebody That I Used To Know”

“Eyes Wide Open”

Got a question for Gotye that you’d like us to ask? Let us know in the comments!

Comments

1. Anays Torres says:

I am a huge fan! I was wondering since all of the U.S. tour dates are sold out, (good on you by the way) is there any way you can get me a ticket to the San Fransisco show in April?

2. Jen Nemo says:

Hi Gotye! I’m a new fan of your music and so glad you’re touring the U.S. cities for two months. Could you talk about why you waited until now to come to the U.S. to tour? Also, congrats on your Making Mirrors album. It’s brillant. Can’t wait for your next album to come out. Wish I could see you perform in Minneapolis at the Varsity Theater but the show is sold out. Maybe you’d consider adding a second, shorter show for us night owls who couldn’t get a ticket to your 8:30 pm show that night? Cheers, Jen.

3. Jen Nemo says:

I thought of two more questions you can ask Gotye during his interview. 1) Where did you get the idea to use animation in your music videos? I think it’s a very clever idea to do that instead of the usual pop/rock music video. Although your songs’ narratives would make for good “people stories” in a music video. Ok, second question, 2) What is your song writing process? Do you write lyrics first and then put together the music or vice versa? I heard you mention in a previous interview that your music selection process is a very ‘reactive’ one. Could you expand on that? Thanks! Cheers, Jen Nemo

4. Commie Bound says:

Just a simple question…who are you biggest musical inspirations?

5. Clarence says:

I want to ask him 2 questions, 1. Who Farted? and 2. Do I look fat in this dress?

6. Erin says:

Hey….Rumor has it that you’re going to have a song feat. Coldplay. Is it true? If not would you consider it? Thanks!!!

P.S LOVE Eyes Wide Open….new favorite song of mine.