KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas: SOLD OUT. Win floor tickets to both nights this week

[Premiere] The Used “I Come Alive” First Single From Forthcoming Album ‘Vulnerable’

After selling over 3 million records worldwide, Bert and the boys from The Used are back and by all accounts, better than ever. We just got our grimy little hands on the first single from their upcoming album titled Vulnerable, which is due to hit stores toward the end of March.

We’re gonna let the music do the talking. Take a listen and let us know what you think.

Click on the image below to listen.

Word has is that the band will launch into a world tour shortly after the album drops. We’ll keep you posted.

Recent rock performances

[Video] Falling In Reverse Perform For All The “Good Girls” & “Bad Guys” At Red Bull Sound Space At KROQ

[Video] New Found Glory Breaks In Red Bull Sound Space At KROQ To Celebrate Record Release

[photogallerylink id=96764]
[photogallerylink id=150679]
[photogallerylink id=149838]

Comments

1. YAAAYYY! I’m stoked to listen to the new album! I like this song!

2. beano says:

thrown together and sloppy… The Used is capable of much better. This would be a hot mess live.

3. Amanda says:

I miss the rawness of the old stuff, I seriously don’t listen to them anymore..i’m just bored.
    and I use to love them..but I guess my taste changes …but wah…

4. Tim Rowberry says:

This song seems to be an introduction to the album if its referring to when he fell and broke his arm leading to all of this… He didn’t realize what was happening until he got hooked on pain killers and then finally woke up and became really proactive about this album. This song captures that feeling well.

Its a great song, maybe you just appreciate this part of Bert’s music. I do.

..and to those who said ANYTHING about dubstep, wow. just wow. I like dubstep. Look up the definition idiots… the only similarity is the sampling, which The Used have been doing since before Dubstep became a genre. Did I mention I would love The Used dubstep? This is NOT.

5. Kirstan Radford says:

After listening to it over and over again, you know what? I love it!
    at first I thought, ‘wheres that raw sound that I love so much?’ but I think the music they are releasing now has alot of the same themes, and it would probably stress Bert’s vocal cords to do alot of the screaming and stuff.. artists gotta grow!

Also, if you want to see The Used at Warped Tour pleaseeeee join this facebook group.. when I posted it to The Used’s wall they ‘liked’ it! I’d really like to get them on Warped Tour!

Kirstan

6. stankass says:

a lot better than was expecting…. but i still miss the screams😥 but hey, this no one could ever make such good music as the used does. i liked his past voice better and the electroic parts are actually cool and fit well into the song except for the begginning, but i think thats just because i havet gotten used to the song yet😀

7. stankass says:

nvm this song is perfect, i love how he brings back all his awesome weird laughs like in their second album and lies for te liars

8. LJ says:

♥♥♥♥LOVE LOVE LOVE ♥♥♥♥
    SO stoked for the album x
    Been too long between drinks =)

9. LJ says:

♥♥♥♥LOVE IT♥♥♥♥
    SUPER EXCITED FOR VULNERABLE

10. LJ says:

♥ in bulk for this band

11. Lauri McFarland says:

And who ever thought the used could ever do anything wrong !!!!!!! I love them….Bert was so sweet when he met my daughter Kayla who spends a lot of time in her wheelchair they are all soooooo sweet

12. Lauri McFarland says:

I love the song and the person……Thanks for being so sweet to my daughter Kayla in Dallas . She spends a lot of time in her wheelchair and Bert was amazing to us,,,,,,,,,,,,,thanks for the memories !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lauri

13. Edwin says:

I really hope their new album sounds like “Lies For The Liars”. That’s really their only album that WOWed me.

14. maria. says:

This song is great. The Used always makes me happy and i can’t wait for the album and the tour.
    Oh and Bert can scream again:

1. JimRaynor says:

This is wonderful news ;_;

15. diglett says:

Hell Yes! Bert and the Guys are gonna kick some ass this year…again! Hope the tour comes to South Africa…. CAuse at Oppikoppie they were Freaking Awesome!!!! Used!!!!!

16. pete says:

Wah wah dub srep wah! let the geniuses work. They do what their hearts tell them in each song. And refer back to in love and death. There was alot of synthesized sounds there and it worked beautifully.

17. Dorris' says:

Perfection.

18. BC says:

I have mixed feelings about this song, that’s why I hope the rest of the album doesn’t sound like this.

19. Cassidy says:

The used is my favorite band and im absolutely in love with this song🙂 I love berts laugh!!!!!!!!

20. YO dAwg says:

LOVE!!!

21. Cheyanne says:

I CANT LISTEN TO IT!
    It says I need vimeo plus or some crap

1. Blackout | KROQ.com says:

You should be able to play it. Seems to be working for everyone else…

22. AC says:

Not digging it, the last album I thought was great. Sorry:/

23. Sheldon says:

Absolutely awesome, I’m so excited for the new album!

24. John says:

fck yea. this song is good. i missed the Used. I hope the new album is great (even better than this song).

25. jenny says:

Love it!!!!

26. acid_majesty says:

This is an awesome song… i’ve been highly anticipating the new album since it’s mention late last year. They’re off to a good start. bring on march 24!!

Just reading though some of the other posts. The second verse is not dub step. it’s sampling, this is far from the first time the used have included this in their music so don’t seem so surprised. personally i think it’s a good sound and not overused throughout their albums.

27. Tim says:

So good to hear these guys again. Song sounds great and Berts’ voice sounds better than ever. Can’t wait for the new album!

28. Finch says:

Very good. Definitely buying the album when it comes out, they NEVER disappoint.

29. Symara White says:

The Used is such an underrated band!❤ i love them soooooooo much❤ never a dull moment.

30. BlackLotus says:

They’re back!!! Artwork was a tiny bit disappointing, but this sounds like everything I’ve come to know and love…great job guys! Love you Bert!!😀

31. Denisse says: