What Are You Willing To Do For Almost Acoustic Christmas Tickets?
In the blink of an eye, both nights to KROQ’s 22nd annual Almost Acoustic Christmas were SOLD OUT!
We know that the show sells out in five minutes and that it’s tough to try to win tickets over the phone. We also know that some of you REALLY want to go. Are you willing to do whatever it takes to for a pair of tickets? You’ve come to the right place.
We’re looking for KROQ listeners who are willing to do anything for tickets. In the past, we have had people take a chainsaw to their guitar and one guy smash the windshield to their brand new truck!
If you really want to go to Acoustic Christmas and you’re willing to do something cool and maybe a bit crazy, who knows? You may be getting a call from KROQ if we like your idea.
Here are the general guidelines:
1. Whatever you are willing to do MUST be doable. We would expect you to do whatever you say on KROQ, the Kevin and Bean show, or KROQ.com.
2. Nothing illegal! We don’t need you getting yourself arrested.
3. Nothing harmful. We don’t want you breaking an arm for tickets.
Here’s some stuff people have done in the past for Acoustic Christmas tickets… To help get your creative juices flowing:
- There is of course the world famous naked picture with grandma
- Kevin & Bean tattoos
- One guy wrecked his prized limited-edition autographed guitar by chopping it to pieces with a chainsaw.
Leave your ideas in the comment section and make sure your EMAIL IS LEGIT or we’ll have no way of reaching you.
Please note that this is not an official KROQ.com contest. The Kevin & Bean Show crew will be looking through the comments below. If they like yours, they may contact you to see if you’ll go through with it. Good luck!