KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas: SOLD OUT. Win floor tickets to both nights this week

KROQ Sticker Hall Of Fame: Which One Is The Best Of All Time? You Decide.

beststickerofalltime 3851 KROQ Sticker Hall Of Fame: Which One Is The Best Of All Time? You Decide.

KROQ is known for its bumper stickers. And, although we’ve made a million of them over the years, thirteen deserve special recognition.

Over the next two weeks, you’ll decide which one is crowned the Best Sticker Of All Time. Which is the single greatest KROQ sticker of all time? Will it be the Roq of the 80’s & 90’s? How ’bout the classic Red BBQ Sauce or the Yellow Bullet?

Flip through the stickers then vote for your favorite on the final page. Don’t take this competition lightly. One sticker deserves the trophy, or goblet, or whatever that gold pimp cup thingy is.

STICKER 1 – ROQ OF THE 80’s & 90’s

img 5346 1 KROQ Sticker Hall Of Fame: Which One Is The Best Of All Time? You Decide.

Sticker 1 - Roq of the 80's & 90's

STICKER 2 – Red BBQ Sauce

img 5349 1 KROQ Sticker Hall Of Fame: Which One Is The Best Of All Time? You Decide.

Sticker 2 - Red BBQ Sauce

STICKER 3 – Ovaltine

img 5352 1 KROQ Sticker Hall Of Fame: Which One Is The Best Of All Time? You Decide.

Sticker 3 - Ovaltine

STICKER 4 – Gold BBQ Sauce

img 5390 KROQ Sticker Hall Of Fame: Which One Is The Best Of All Time? You Decide.

Sticker 4 - Gold BBQ Sauce

STICKER 5 – Flintstones

img 5364 1 KROQ Sticker Hall Of Fame: Which One Is The Best Of All Time? You Decide.

Sticker 5 - Flintstones

STICKER 6 – The Yellow Bullet

img 5368 1 KROQ Sticker Hall Of Fame: Which One Is The Best Of All Time? You Decide.

Sticker 6 - The Yellow Bullet

STICKER 7 – Tiki BBQ Sauce

img 5388 KROQ Sticker Hall Of Fame: Which One Is The Best Of All Time? You Decide.

Sticker 7 - Tiki BBQ Sauce

STICKER 8 – Rebel 8

img 5363 KROQ Sticker Hall Of Fame: Which One Is The Best Of All Time? You Decide.

Sticker 8 - Rebel 8

STICKER 9 – 80’s Shapes

img 5375 2 KROQ Sticker Hall Of Fame: Which One Is The Best Of All Time? You Decide.

Sticker 9 - 80's Shapes

STICKER 10 – Happy Fire And Brimstone

img 5366 KROQ Sticker Hall Of Fame: Which One Is The Best Of All Time? You Decide.

Sticker 10 - Happy Fire & Brimstone

STICKER 11 – Circle 90’s

img 5387 KROQ Sticker Hall Of Fame: Which One Is The Best Of All Time? You Decide.

Sticker 11 - Circle 90's

STICKER 12 – Square 90’s

img 5383 1 KROQ Sticker Hall Of Fame: Which One Is The Best Of All Time? You Decide.

Sticker 12 - Square 90's

STICKER 13 – Revolutionize Your Ears

img 5385 1 KROQ Sticker Hall Of Fame: Which One Is The Best Of All Time? You Decide.

Sticker 13 - Revolutionize Your Ears

KROQ STICKER HALL OF FAME

Tiki BBQ Saucetiki 75 KROQ Sticker Hall Of Fame: Which One Is The Best Of All Time? You Decide.  roq8090 75 KROQ Sticker Hall Of Fame: Which One Is The Best Of All Time? You Decide.Roq Of The 80’s & 90’s
 revolution 75 KROQ Sticker Hall Of Fame: Which One Is The Best Of All Time? You Decide.Revolutionize  rebel8 75 KROQ Sticker Hall Of Fame: Which One Is The Best Of All Time? You Decide.Rebel 8
 ovaltine 75 KROQ Sticker Hall Of Fame: Which One Is The Best Of All Time? You Decide.Ovaltine  mosthated 75 KROQ Sticker Hall Of Fame: Which One Is The Best Of All Time? You Decide.Fire & Brimstone
 flintstones 75 KROQ Sticker Hall Of Fame: Which One Is The Best Of All Time? You Decide.Flintstones  bullet 75 KROQ Sticker Hall Of Fame: Which One Is The Best Of All Time? You Decide.Yellow Bullet
 reb 75 KROQ Sticker Hall Of Fame: Which One Is The Best Of All Time? You Decide.Red BBQ Sauce  blackgold 75 KROQ Sticker Hall Of Fame: Which One Is The Best Of All Time? You Decide.Gold BBQ Sauce
 90square 75 KROQ Sticker Hall Of Fame: Which One Is The Best Of All Time? You Decide.90’s Square  90circle 75 KROQ Sticker Hall Of Fame: Which One Is The Best Of All Time? You Decide.90’s Circle
 80shapes 75 KROQ Sticker Hall Of Fame: Which One Is The Best Of All Time? You Decide.80’s Shapes

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED!

We’ll announce the winner as soon as they’re ready to hit the streets!

Comments

1. Vinnie says:

There is a joke in there with Sluggo being the “Square 90s” guy, right? RIGHT!?

1. Vanessa says:

Nah, it’s just because Sluggo’s so goddamn sexy. lol

2. Matt says:

Definitely #9. I had this on my car on Cape Cod from 1987-1989 and would get asked about it all the time. Some people actually knew what it was, all the way on the other side of the country!

3. A Paisa says:

Revolutionize is the best

4. Bill says:

i’m not sure why they are calling “most hated” but that design reminds me of the weenie roast in 2005, hands down BEST weenie lineup EVER: I LOVE THAT STICKER. went to del taco and got like 50 of them, still have em

5. Cynthia says:

I like the idea of the Rebel 8 but I’d like to see it in a darker (black or even purple) background. I just don’t like the white but it has potential.

6. Kimmi says:

Dude the Roq of the 80’s sticker was the best ever~ so many awesome memories of school dances with awesome djs like Ramondo. Always had that sticker on my binder of locker. KROQ BACK IN THE DAY WAS THE ONE THAT STARTED IT ALL!

7. kayla says:

i love STICKER 13 – Revolutionize Your Ears

8. Louie says:

they made the Ovaltine sticker in the LA Kings colors in ’97. that was a great combo of silver and purple! i got two of them and used one on my car. not sure what the hell i did with the other one.

9. Penny says:

I like Rebel 8 and have it on my car right now. I have seen all of these except the Flintstone one and now I want it.
    lol OH and the best ones are the free ones (yeah, they are all free, but) you give out after concerts like I still have the OINGO BOINGO one from way back!❤

10. Asia V. says:

red bbq sauce, gold bbq sauce??
    red bbq sauce, gold bbq sauce??
    red bbq sauce….
    final answer
    damn, that was stressful…. lol

11. Cris says:

I seem to recall a clear KROQ sticker.

1. Tiffany says:

There was a clear KROQ sticker, but it was exactly the same as the Happy Fire and Brimstone except with a clear background.

12. Dennas Waltz says:

I’ve loved KROQ so long and have to many memories to remember! Hard choice but 80’s 90’s rocked before work and family became priority. Life long fan and listen almost every day.

1. Pati Jauregui says:

Me too!!! A fan since ’87, and listen every day to the morning show. Remember when The Poorman was on, then later when Kevin and Bean got in trouble because of the fake murder confession?
      I had 2 of the “’80’s” stickers: 1 was on my ’86 Renault Alliance – I cut out the letters and put it on the window. The other is in my footlocker – there for safe keeping.🙂

2. Rona W says:

I totally know how you feel!! From high school up until now. My oldest daughter was about 14 months and she’s in the backseat basically chanting Kevin and Bean.

13. Vanessa says:

I like red BBQ sauce the best.

14. Brandi says:

It’d be pretty cool if you used “80’s Shapes” as the basis of a “KROQ2 Streaming” sticker.

15. Eufracio says:

80’s shapes is by far my overall fav. the Korn kroq sticker is the bomb too.

16. Greg Mucino says:

No Reggae Nation KRQO 80’s Sticker? Come On!

17. Tom Weidermeijer says:

Revolutionize Your Ears and the Mao Suit FKING ROCKS!

I still have one on my truck. You don’t want to know how much I paid for it on eBay.

It is unique, distinct and probably pisses off the Chinese.

18. julie king says:

KROQ….. 1979 is when I started listening to KROQ. I remember the mornings with raymondo and evans. Raymondo and Richard Blade…. Poorman doing the surf report from Dick Dale’s house at the jetty in Newport Beach… Love line with Dr. Drew; I was 14 calling Dr. Drew with my “love” problems!
    You guys rock…… thank you for being my “line to the insanity” for the past 32 years! (really? that’s how long I have been listening to KROQ?????) BITCHEN!! far out and groovy ~

19. Tony says:

Revolutionize!
    I have them all, from the beginning, in an album…….all cool!

20. John says:

Revolutionize. It’s just that awesome.

21. Anabel says:

Revolutionize is Anant Garde

22. Dave Baxter says:

Hi, I’m Big Dave, former K-Roq Van Driver (’89-’93) and passed out the 80’s & 90’s one for a few months, then revolutionize your ears. I love those stix. I never really got into any of the “world famous’ ones that much, but it was accurate. way before the internet, people would record the radio station on their cassette players and send it to their friends all over the world. The special edition cure sticker was cool too.

1. Adrian says:

I swear you gave me stickers when I was a kid, Remember the Poor Tours? those were so much fun

23. cori says:

RELBEL 8 all the way!!! different colors would be cool

24. Aaron says:

FLINSTONES ALL DAY!!! Love the 90s. Best years ever along with the early 2000s.

25. rolando ortiz says:

great sticker. keep it

26. Paul says:

I have my 80’s shapes sticker signed by Richard Blade! Best sticker EVER!!! I think KROQ needs to re-issue that one!!!

27. Krystal says:

Oh hell yea number 8!! that one is good, though a darker color could be added to it

28. amadeus22 says:

my favorite isn’t shown … the one styled like the korn logo. but 80s shapes is the one i voted for. reminds me of going to see mr. mister at the palace with jed the fish. the good old days when i was young.

29. MAIRO.81 says:

LOVE THIS ONE

30. Mike says:

I remember seeing a yellow sticker with black block lettering from back when KROQ was on both AM and FM in the late 70s/early 80s. It’d be cool if they went back and found all the different stickers for an online gallery. http://www.kroqjingles.com/

31. Debbie says:

I like sticker # 4

32. matthew says:

Just make a new one with a picture of the current Miss Double D’s boobs next to last years Miss Double D’s boobs (no faces, we know how beautiful they are).And if you are worried about the call letters, break out the sharpie.DING!

33. David says:

personally i like number 8 i think that one should be

34. Jen says:

The Korn is my all time fave. The Kron sticker reminds me of high school. I voted for Ovaltine.

35. Mark says:

These bring back good memories, KROQ fan since it was AM and FM station, saved our lives from KMET and disco Rolling Stones. Was fun to go station in Pasadena @ 2am with a couple of 6 pks and cute girls and make our own playlist with DJ of the nite Thanks KROQ. p.s. I’ve also lead my kid who is 11 to this darkness ,no Lady GaGa,my wife hates me (she was one of cute girls)

36. Bria says:

I love the beach…so i love Tiki BBQ !! ; }

37. Amanda says:

The Reble 8 is my fave! It looks the coolest!!

38. stephen morrice says:

been listening since 1979 Still have my Korn sticker on my truck and I have one I have always liked the best it is a simple black with white letters (rectangular) still waiting for right car to put it bon because I only have one!

39. Tena says:

Roq of the 80’s & 90’s

40. stephani says:

rebel #8 rockssssss

41. Jennifer says:

#9 been listening since I was 9 in 1984 and I’ve moved to Arizona and I still listen everyday luv u guys!

42. Amy Teerman says:

Hey, how can I get a sticker? I am in Florida and just want one to cover up 103.1 The Buzz – your sister station down here that recently sold out to classic rock! Tragic!! Now I listen to KROQ online every day. Thanks for playing awesome stuff!
    Amy

1. Lightning | KROQ.com says:

Send us a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:

Greatest KROQ Sticker Of All Time