KEVIN & BEAN’S APRIL FOOLISHNESS
APRIL 2, 2011, GIBSON AMPHITHEATRE
KEVIN & BEAN’S APRIL FOOLISHNESS LINEUP:
Axis of Awesome
Once again Cleto & The Cletones, as seen nightly on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, is happy to return as the official house band of Kevin & Bean’s April Foolishness.
Ticket proceeds will be donated to the Wounded Warrior Project and Cedars-Sinai Maxine Dunitz Children’s Heath Center NICU.
Mission: To honor and empower wounded warriors.
- To raise awareness and enlist the public’s aid for the needs of injured service members.
- To help injured service members aid and assist each other.
- To provide unique, direct programs and services to meet the needs of injured service members.
Cedars-Sinai Health System, a nonprofit, independent healthcare organization, is committed to:
- Leadership and excellence in delivering quality healthcare services.
- Expanding the horizons of medical knowledge through biomedical research.
- Educating and training physicians and other healthcare professionals
- Striving to improve the health status of our community
Quality patient care is our priority. Providing excellent clinical and service quality, offering compassionate care, and supporting research and medical education are essential to our mission. This mission is founded in the ethical and cultural precepts of the Judaic tradition, which inspires devotion to the art and science of healing, and to the care we give to our patients and staff.
TICKET ARE SOLD OUT
From Warner Bros. Pictures’ Arthur. Meet the world’s most lovable billionaire, Arthur, in theaters April 8th.