[Video] The Black Keys "Howlin' For You" Featuring Diora Baird, Shaun White, Tricia Helfer & "Sir" Todd Bridges

howlinscreengrab [Video] The Black Keys "Howlin' For You" Featuring Diora Baird, Shaun White, Tricia Helfer & "Sir" Todd Bridges

Tricia Helfer & Shaun White co-star in Howlin' For You

What do you get when you put Diora Baird, Shaun White, Tricia Helfer, Sean Patrick Flannery, Corbin Bernsen and “Sir” Todd Bridges in a Grindhouse Mexican Western? One hell of a Black Keys video!

The band has had this video under wraps until now. We can see why.

After watching, we think you’ll agree; this needs to be made into a full-length feature film.

Alexa Wolff, a sexy assassin with a troubled past, unknowingly falls in love with the man who killed her father. He is not her first love, though. Two other men came before. But they would not have her. Now, all grown up with an appetite for revenge, Alexa’s leaving a trail of bloody corpses and broken hearts in her wake.

Keep your eyes open for the band staring as The Las Teclas de Negro.

Vodpod videos no longer available.

Read Kevin & Bean’s interview with The Black Keys.

1. TooItalian says:

this needs to be a real movie

2. Scotty says:

Nice!!! Way to go Lightning! Yeah, I love at the end of the video where Tricia Helfer is all like, “He wasn’t my first love…No, two…but they would not have me…” Hahahaha. Classic! I wouldn’t be surprised if it got turned into a feature length. Or if it already is and this is just a test view to see if its marketable. Either way, The Black Keys are definitely moving further up the corporate scale (In a good way!). I really dug their “Next Girl” music video, but this video blows that video out of the water. Hey! Didn’t you notice that dinosaur is in both videos. I wonder if its in “tighten Up”…I never thought to look for it. Right on Lightning! Killer post.

3. Shaun White is a cool dude, but why does he always have that goofy look on his face?

4. Oscar says:

I’d have a goofy look on my face if I just banged Diora Baird

5. MATTHEW says:

DIORA BAIRD ! Oh Yeah! ! !

6. Anthony says:

What is up with this video? When I first clicked it, it said that it could play here. Now it can, but when I look for it in youtube it doesn’t show.

Anyways.. Google Diora Baird and Tricia Helfer and try to keep the screaming.

7. Steve says:

WOW…. now that needs to be a movie