A couple of days ago, Kevin & Bean were having a discussion about people who cry for an embarrassing reason. Apparently the British listened in to the call-in topic because a new survey from the U.K. that lists the “Top Ten Songs that Make Men Cry the Most.”
Get the tissues ready, gentlemen. You may shed a tear or two.
PRS for Music, a U.K. royalty collection service for musicians, conducted the survey and I must say, a few of these *almost* brought a tear to my eye. (I say ‘almost’ because I try to act macho to impress the ladies.)
Now st back, relax, and have yourself a good cry!
10. “Angels,” [lastfm]Robbie Williams[/lastfm]
9. “Unchained Melody,” [lastfm]Todd Duncan[/lastfm]
8. “Streets of Philadelphia,” [lastfm]Bruce Springsteen[/lastfm]
7. “Candle in the Wind,” [lastfm]Elton John[/lastfm]
6. “The Drugs Don’t Work,” [lastfm]The Verve[/lastfm]
5. “With or Without You,” [lastfm]U2[/lastfm]
4. “Nothing Compares 2 U,” [lastfm]Sinead O’Connor[/lastfm]
3. “Hallelujah,”[lastfm]Leonard Cohen[/lastfm]
2. “Tears in Heaven,” [lastfm]Eric Clapton[/lastfm]
1. “Everybody Hurts,” [lastfm]R.E.M.[/lastfm]